Thursday, March 27, 2014

Class Summary 3-27-2014

The notes on Kindle for today can be found on the Class Notes page. See the link above to access the notes.

One question today was about moving up to a new computer. I said you cannot move software from one computer to another. That is not totally true. There are application you can purchase that allow you to move your old software to your new computer. Here is a deal on one such program called PC Mover bundled with EaseUS Todo Backup: http://tinyurl.com/luuhbgv

Answered a lot of questions on the Kindle today showing the there versions I happen to own. I used an HDMI cable to hook my Kindle Fire HD directly to the TV so everyone could see my Kindle screen.

If I remember some other specifics from today I will add them to this post. Anything you can remember you would like added?

No comments:

Post a Comment