Thursday, April 10, 2014

Those annoying notifications for games in Facebook




Apologies to Felice for showing everyone the game she is currently playing.

 We all get them and think our “friends” are sending them to us. They are not. The game sends them because when you sign up for an app or game you give them permission to access your list of friends.



If you mouse over the right side of that notification an X pops up



Click the X to turn off all future notifications from that game 



Then confirm your choice by clicking the Turn off button

 Done. You will never see a notification for that game again, from anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post and thanks for using me as an example because I do not EVER invite anyone to play any games. Someone had sent me a FB email and indicated they don't play certain games yet get my invite all the time. I sent them back emails to tell them I did not send it and that FB must use it and sent it themselves.

    ReplyDelete