Friday, February 27, 2015

Class Summary 2-26-2015

Began a series on Basic Computing. Got through the first four topics today. Will continue next week with number five. The handout is complete so you can download it and see what will be covered next week.

Answered a number of questions and talked about my getting a $10 set of rabbit ears for my TV. It found 17 channels of the air including ABC, CBS, NBC and a local News/Weather channel. Who meed Cable? I got my Roku box, Netflix, and local TV all for the price of an Internet connection.

Showed a video of some of the things that happened on my mission trip to South Africa. Here is that video if you are curious. It was a great time.


Also talked about http://notepad.cc/ which is a nice online notepad app. Great for when you copy and paste from the Web. Paste to notepad and all formatting including pictures are dropped off. Now you have pure text to copy and paste elsewhere. like into an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment