Sunday, October 27, 2013

Using Google Search

Last week I used my 30% off coupon at Kohls to get a new pair of Nike Air sneakers. After a few days of use they started to squeak every time I walked. It was very annoying. No way to sneak up on anyone! LOL.

My wife suggested I bring them back. Good idea but first I went to Google search and entered my problem as a sentence and that brought me to a Q&A from a few others about the same issue. I found the answer. It was suggested by a couple of others who were successful fixing the issue. I pulled out the inner sole (what my feet step into) and sprinkled powder. Then I re-inserted the pieces I had removed. After walking on them for a few minutes the powder seeped down into the areas that were causing the squeaking.

I can now walk without that annoying noise! Thank you Google search.

No comments:

Post a Comment